- Candidate with strong DFT calculation background is welcome to apply for PDF position!
- Congratulations to Chandra sekar for his recent paper in Synthesis!
- Congratulations to Arun and Devi Bala for their recent paper in Org. Lett.!
- Congratulations to Somraj, Imran and Pranamita for their recent article in Chem. Commun!
- Congratulations to Naziya and Rajib for their recent paper in Adv. Synth. Catal!
Recent Publicationsview all
Short note about me
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. […]Read more
+91 44 2257 4229+91 44 2257 firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai 600036, India