CHEMISORB 2750 TPD/TPR FACILITY
• Tool for quantitative and qualitative study of solid surface using chemisorption technique.
• Temperature programmed desorption (TPD), Temperature programmed reduction(TPR), Temperature programmed Oxidation (TPO) and Pulse Chemisorption experiments can be done, with much freedom to vary parameters like Temperature, Temperature ramp, Gas flow rate,etc.,
• Independent ports available for simultaneous pretreatment and test mode operation to save time.
• Dedicated Temperature Control unit to set various ramp steps.
• Facility to read Furnace and actual sample temperature using separate thermocouples.
• Option available to read TCD signal Vs Temperature/Time or both scales in single window.