DR. SANGARANARAYANAN, M. V.
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
After obtaining undergraduate and post-graduatedegrees in Chemistry from Madurai-Kamaraj University and Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, was an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow in Germany and Scientist at the Central Electrochemical Research Institute Karaikudi, and presently Dr S.R.Rajagopalan Chair Professor at the Department of Chemistry.
- Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
- Post – graduate degree in Chemistry from Madurai – Kamaraj University
- Under – graduate degree in Chemistry from Madurai – Kamaraj University
- C.N.R Rao National Prize for research in Chemical Sciences.
- Bronze medal of the Chemical Research Society of India
- President of the Society for Advancement of Electrochemical Science and Technology, India.
- Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Chemical Sciences
- Associate Editor of the Bulletin of Materials Science.
- Member of the Research Council of CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.