- Karunagaran, M. and Murthy, N.N. Two Metal-Ion Catalysis in the Hydrolysis of Phosphodiester: Novel Dinuclear Cobalt Complexes as Models for Phosphodiesterase Enzyme. MTIC, IIT Madras, 2007.
- Karunagaran, M. Rajat, S. Animesh, Sabiah and Murthy, N. N. Facile Hydrolysis of Phosphodiester by a Carboxylate-bridged Dicobalt(II) Complex, as a Model for Dinuclear Phosphodiesterase. CRSI National meeting, IIT Madras, June 2006.
- Murthy, N. N. and Gnana Sutha, S. â€œBinuclear Cobalt Centers: Their Structure, Characterization and Phosphate-ester Hydrolytic Studiesâ€, Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (MTIC), Dec 2005, Delhi.
- Sabiah, S.; Varghese, B. and Murthy, N.N. A poster entitled “Copper Complexes of a Novel N, N’-Bidentate Ligand: Reactivity with O2/H2O2 and Phenolic Substrates” presented at the “International Conference in Bioinorganic Chemistry” held on December 5-10, 2004, Goa, India.
- Sabiah, S. and Murthy, N. N., “New Copper Complexes of Chelating N,N-Bidentate Ligands: Their Synthesis, Structure, Spectral and O2/H2O2 Reactivity Studies”, Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (MTIC), Dec 2003, TIFR, Bombay.
Copyright © 2014 Department of Chemistry, IIT Madras. All rights reserved.
Designed by: Clusters World