- Happy moment for our group: Dr. M Baidya got 2017 INSA Medal for Young Scientists
- Congratulations to Anup for recent OL paper on ruthenium catalysis
- Congratulations to Dana for recent OL paper
- Congratulation to Kesav, Sumitava, and Ram for recent OL paper
- Congratulations to Sahoo for recent JOC paper!!
- Congratulation to Ram, Vinod for recent OL paper
- Congratulation to Dr. Selvakumar, moving to Wright State University, Ohio, USA for Post-Doc
- Post-Doc aspirant, N-PDF ?
Recent Publicationsview all
Short note about me
Mahiuddin Baidya was born in West Bengal and obtained M.Sc. degree in chemistry from IIT Kanpur. He received his Ph.D in 2009 under the supervision of Professor Herbert Mayr from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München in Germany. He then moved to University of Chicago, USA for post-doctoral studies in the group of Professor Hisashi Yamamoto. In 2012, he […]Read more
+91 99 6218 1860+91 44 2257 4202 firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai 600036, India